Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hello.

My name's Goren. Just Goren. It's the name I chose for myself, as opposed to being given a name by parents, church or the state. I am former Russian citizen living in New Zealand right now. I have already been blogging for several years in Russian language, my Russian blog is located at http://lj.rossia.org/users/ash-rabbi Now I think it's about time to start writing something in English as well.

My apologies in advance if what I am going to write would be a bit rash and not very politically correct, but that's just me. I have all the right reasons to be mean: I used to have more or less complete life, I had job, friends, a girlfriend and all in all some future, and then I had to run and leave it all behind, ending up here, where people talk to me about once a month. So forgive me my bad temper, and maybe if you know me better, you'll find I'm not all that bad.